All volunteers on the COVID-19 Respond Team are requested to give daily reports of volunteer work done by them. This submitted report will be reviewed by our Media team and uploaded on the website accordingly
Some general instructions while sending the reports:
- Mention your own name, mobile and email while reporting. After submitting the form, one copy will be sent to you in the same email. (If not received, please check spam)
- All the * marked fields are compulsory.
- Mention all the team members involved in the work (Specially NTI Alumni)
- In “What and how did you volunteer?” please mention all the details of the work done. The same should be proved by the photos you attach in the report.
- In “Total Number of beneficiaries” mention the numbers of people or families you reached or helped.
- In “Details of beneficiaries” you can write more details of the beneficiaries like Daily wage earners, people of slum area, travellers, particular community or so. The more detailed, the better.
- In the “Outcome or Remarks?” you can write more about the conclusion, how beneficiaries responded, any particular incident, any difficulties in getting the work done, or about the next plans in that area.
- Last one most important photos,
- Attach action photos. (While doing the work)
- Both the volunteers and beneficiaries should be visible.
- Always take photos in Landscape mode (horizontally) not Portrait (vertically).
- No selfies.
- While attaching, make sure the file size is less than 6MB
- Attach 3 photos. If you have more photos, please email separately at : email@example.com along with the your name and activity.